SBI PO Result 2017
State Bank of India will release SBI PO Result 2017 soon after the completion of SBI PO Exam 2017. SBI also releases the mark sheet of the candidates who have appeared in the Phase-II (Main Examination) and Phase-III (Group Discussion and Interview). Candidates will be able to check their mark sheet by entering their Roll Number and Date of Birth or Registration No and Date of Birth. The mark sheet showcases the marks secured by the candidates in each section, Descriptive Test and Interview, total marks, marks obtained by last recommended candidates as per category and status of the candidates.
Marks obtained by the candidates in the written exam out of 250 marks (max) are normalized to 75. However, the marks obtained in GD and Interview out of 50 are normalized to 25. The Final Result has been arrived at after totaling the above mentioned normalized marks of written examination, GD and Interview with an aggregate of 100. However, SBI will release the final result after completion of exam. Qualified candidates will be issued letter of appointment stating that they are eligible for appointment as Probationary Officer in SBI
To know more about SBI PO Result 2017 scroll down the page. we provided the details of PO Result of SBI in the below content of this page
Important dates related to SBI PO Mains Result 2017
Result of Online Preliminary Exam 2017 : to be update soon
Conduct of Online Examination – Main : to be update soon
Declaration of Result – Main : to be update soon
Conduct of Group Discussion & Interview : to be update soon
Declaration of Final Result : to be update soon
Details required to check the SBI PO Result 2017
- Roll No/Registration No
- Password/Date of Birth
How to check the SBI PO Result 2017 ?
Following are the procedures which are required to check the SBI PO Result 2017 :
- The Candidates will have to visit official website for checking the result of SBI PO 2017 i.e www.sbi.co.in .
- Clicking the link, the result page will open where the candidates will have to enter the necessary details such as Roll No/Registration No and Date of Birth/Password.
- After entering all the details, the candidates will have to click the ‘Submit’ button.
- The SBI PO Mains Result 2017/ Scorecard of SBI PO 2017 will appear on the screen. The result will also display the marks obtained by the candidates in each section, their qualifying status, sectional cutoff, overall cutoff as per different category, marks obtained in Descriptive Test, total marks (Objective and Descriptive Test).
- The candidates should download the result and save it for further reference.
- SBI will not send the hard copy of the result.
- Candidates who secure high in the merit list will be called for Interview.
Details in SBI PO Result 2017 Mains
The scorecard of SBI PO 2017 Mains will contain the following details:
- Marks secured by the candidates
- Minimum Qualifying marks
- Total marks (out of 200) secured in the Objective Test and total marks (out of 50) secured in the descriptive test.
- Overall Score obtained by the candidates in the Mains Exam.
- Cutoff marks as per category and sections.
- Candidate’s Status
Where Can we find SBI PO Mains Result 2017
SBI will declare the result of SBI PO on its official website. Moreover, the Results of the candidates who have qualified for GD & Interview and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the Bank’s website. The Final select list will be published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar and also on Bank’s website.
Features as per the SBI PO Result 2017
As already stated above, the SBI will be conducting the recruitment drive in three stages of selection namely the Preliminary Examination, the Main Examination and the Personality Test. The Preliminary examination will be conducted followed by the Main exam and the Interview. After each successful completion of the exam, the result will be declared on the website of SBI. Some of the salient features of the SBI PO Result 2017 are as follows:
After the conduct of the online Preliminary Examination, Bank will declare the SBI PO Result 2017 within 2 weeks of the exam. Candidates will be able to check their scores and the qualifying cut-offs.
The qualified candidates will be eligible to compete in the Main Examination. Once it is over, SBI PO Result (Main) will be declared by the Bank after a month or so.
The participation of candidates in the next level of selection will solely lie on their performance in the previous stage.
Candidates who will qualify the Main exam by achieving the minimum required cut-offs will be eligible to attend the Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Last but not the least, after all, the above stages are completed, final SBI PO Result will be declared. The result will display the Roll numbers of the successful candidates for the post of Probationary Officers.
For more queries comment us below …..
|All About Details on SBI Recruitment 2017 For PO and Clerk|
|SBI PO Recruitment 2017||SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017|
|SBI PO Application Form 2017||SBI Clerk Application Form 2017|
|SBI PO Syllabus 2017||SBI Clerk Syllabus 2017|
|SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2017||SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017|
|SBI PO Prelims Syllabus||SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus|
|SBI PO Mains Syllabus||SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus|
|SBI PO Result 2017||SBI Clerk Result 2017|