SBI Clerk Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus
State Bank of India is reputedly known as SBI. Soon SBI is going to release the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017, and organize the SBI Clerk 2017 Exam for the (i) Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) (ii) Junior Agricultural Associates in Clerical cadre in State Bank of India. The bank also will release the call letter of the candidates to appear in the exam. Candidates who qualified in the prelims exam will be issued SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card. Candidates should have proper idea of SBI Clerk Syllabus 2017 here we have published the SBI Clerk Syllabus 2017. Getting familiar with the Syllabus of SBI Clerk Mains 2017 is important since it helps the candidates to know what are the topics covered under different sections.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern
The SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2017 will consist of four sections with total 190 questions of 200 marks.The duration of SBI Clerk Main Exam is 2 hours 40 min.
Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Name of the Test||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||1 Hour|
Main Examination :-
|Name of the test||No of Qns||Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability &
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
Profits of knowing the SBI Clerk Syllabus 2017
- The syllabus will help you in cracking the exam easily.
- The syllabus is a detailed synopsis which mentions all the topics which are asked in the exam. The questions are framed out of the topics covered in the syllabus
- You can track your performance by marking the topics you have covered. Thus, you can tick the topics as you learn and cover them.
- Another benefit is that you can come to know which topics are relatively easy for you and which are tough.
- Thus, you can prepare the tough yet important ones earlier.
- Syllabus also tells you the subjects and topics of the question paper. You can mark them for preparation.
Short Navigation of SBI Clerk Syllabus 2017
SBI Clerk syllabus is split into the following sections:
- Quantitative aptitude – Maths of class X level
- Logical reasoning – logical reasoning questions (verbal and non-verbal)
- Marketing – marketing concepts and banking products
- Computers – general knowledge of hardware, software
- Current affairs – general knowledge and current events
- English language – questions from the language and skills of reading, writing
Of these subjects; computers, marketing, and current affairs would be asked in a single section. We have compiled the complete syllabus for you in this article. You are suggested to generate a printout of the syllabus and keep it as a reference.
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2017
The candidates who have qualified the Prelims Exam of SBI Clerk 2017 will now appear for the Mains Exam. Here, we want to tell the candidates that this year SBI has changed the pattern of Mains Exam of SBI Clerk 2017. There will be a fixed time for each section and the candidates will have to complete their test within the stipulated time-frame. As told earlier, there will be four sections in SBI Clerk Syllabus 2017 Mains viz General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2017 Mains for Quantitative Aptitude
- Pie – Charts.
- Bar Graphs.
- Data Analysis.
- Line Graphs.
- Case lets.
- Combined data sets.
- Probability/ Series.
- Time & work.
- Time & separation.
- Benefit & loss.
- Stocks & shares.
- Surface area.
- Height & distances.
- Permutation & combination & compound interest.
- Equations and probability.
- Number System
- Surds & Indices
- Chain rule
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Time & Distances
- Problems on trains
- Boats & streams
- Allegation & mixtures
- permutations& combinations
SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus for Reasoning Ability:
- Seating Arrangement – Circular table and Line (North & South).
- Blood Relation.
- Inequality or Decision Making.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Input Output.
- Number series.
- Statement and Argument.
- Passage and conclusion.
- Coding and decoding.
- Order and ranking.
- Making judgments.
SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus for General English
- Word formation
- Sentence completion
- Deriving conclusions
- Passage completion
- Error detection
- Passage correction
- Sentence correction
SBI Clerk Mains for General Awareness
- Knowledge of current events
- Sports , history, geography, culture,Indian constitutions
- News about technology and research
- News on India and its neighboring countries
- News related to Reserve Bank of India.
- Banking Awareness.
- Financial Awareness (Union Budget/ Railway Budget).
- Economics news.
- Current Affairs – Questions can be asked from various fields such as, National,
- International, Awards, Sports, Defence, Summits, Appointment, Books & Authors and Obituary, etc.
SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus for Marketing Aptitude
Basics of Marketing.
- Marketing Strategies.
- Market Segmentation.
- Marketing Management.
- Marketing Mix.
- Developing stage of organization.
- Products Life Cycle.
- 4 P’s and 4 C’s of marketing.
SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus for Computer Awareness:
Computer hardware & Software
- Operating System concepts
- Shortcut keys
- Ms word, excel
- Ms power point, access
- Internet & networks
- Basic security concepts
- Latest technologies
- Basic of Computer.
- Generation of Computer
- Short forms (Eg. Jpeg, mp3, pdf).
- Android and Apple related news.
Our main motive was to provide you details of the SBI Clerk Syllabus 2017. Hope we provided you the details you are looking forward. For more details visit the official website of SBI www.sbi.co.in.
If you have any doubts regarding this topic post your comment below….
|All About Details on SBI Recruitment 2017 For PO and Clerk|
|SBI PO Recruitment 2017||SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017|
|SBI PO Application Form 2017||SBI Clerk Application Form 2017|
|SBI PO Syllabus 2017||SBI Clerk Syllabus 2017|
|SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2017||SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017|
|SBI PO Prelims Syllabus||SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus|
|SBI PO Mains Syllabus||SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus|
|SBI PO Result 2017||SBI Clerk Result 2017|