SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2017 – Apply Online Registration Form
State Bank of India soon going to release the notification of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017-18. After formal notification is out candidates need to register online and fill the SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2017. The interested candidates for Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates in clerical cadre should rush immediately to fill and submit the Application Form of SBI Clerk. The move was taken by SBI following revision of the list of official regional languages of some states wherein several official regional languages have been added.
All candidates are hereby requested to register as per default language available on the SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2017 within the stipulated time given for registration and no registration would take place after the last date. All such candidates who have registered and paid fees within the extended time and date will get an opportunity to change their Official regional language through a new link which will be made available subsequently on the Bank’s website. Moreover, candidates will be communicated by SMS and e-Mails regarding change of language if any through the link.
SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2017
The application form can be filled via online mode only. The date for the online exam for SBI Clerk is yet to be released, We will update the date of exam soon. Aspirants are advised to go through the complete notification before applying. Also, it is essential that the candidates must fulfill the eligibility condition
Things required before filling the SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2017
First of all, it is essential that the applicants should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help a great detail in communication to the candidates by the bank regarding the call letter, results and much more
Candidates must scan their photograph and signature as per the specifications detailed below to be uploaded in the SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2017.
i) PHOTOGRAPH IMAGE :
- The photograph must be a recent passport size color picture and must be true image representation of the candidate. Any attempt to use morphed photograph will result in immediate rejection of the candidature.
- The picture should be in color, against a light-colored, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats, and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious head wear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the file should be between 20kb–50kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colors etc., during the process of scanning.
(ii) SIGNATURE IMAGE :
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Attendance Sheet, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
How to fill the SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2017?
- Candidates need to register themselves by visiting the official website www.sbi.co.in
- The candidates are required to register themselves online for which the active window is available above on this page
- Provide the details correctly in the blank fields. All the details entered by the applicants must be authentic and they will be required to provide the proof for the same at the later stage
- Applicants must not leave any field blank
- Candidates who are not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered
- Candidates must keep in mind that they will not be required to make any changes in their application form after the final submission
- Once all the details required are filled in the SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2017, kindly “SAVE” the data
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can re- open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed. This facility will be available three times only.
- Once the SBI Clerk Online application form 2017 is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional Once the candidate has ensured that all the details have been filled correctly then he/she must make the payment of the requisite fee through the payment gateway integrated with the application
- On successful transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. However, you do not need to send the same to the Bank.
- On unsuccessful or transaction of fee payment, candidates must register again and make the payment online.
Fee Payment mode of SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2017
The payment of fee can be done only through online mode viz. using debit card/ credit card/Internet banking on or before the last date. The fee once paid will not be refunded. The amount to be paid towards fee is applicable as follows –
For SC/ST/PWD/XS applicants – 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
For General and OBC applicants – 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
For more queries comment us below,we will reach you soon with possible answer.
|All About Details on SBI Recruitment 2017 For PO and Clerk|
|SBI PO Recruitment 2017||SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017|
|SBI PO Application Form 2017||SBI Clerk Application Form 2017|
|SBI PO Syllabus 2017||SBI Clerk Syllabus 2017|
|SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2017||SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017|
|SBI PO Prelims Syllabus||SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus|
|SBI PO Mains Syllabus||SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus|
|SBI PO Result 2017||SBI Clerk Result 2017|