IBPS PO Result 2017 For Both Prelims and Mains Examination
IBPS PO Result 2017 : The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will announce the result of Preliminary examination after completion of exam. Applicants who will appear for the IBPS PO Prelims 2017 can check their IBPS PO Result 2017 from its official website and also can check through the link on this page. To get the result, the candidates will have to enter Registration No/Roll No and Password/Date of Birth. Candidates who qualifies in the prelims exam will be shortlisted to the Mains Examination The guidelines to check the IBPS PO Result 2017 as well as the Cutoffs for the Preliminary and Mains Examination has been provided on this page.
IBPS PO Result Dates
Online Preliminary Exam : to be update soon
Prelims Result Declaration on : to be update soon
Closure of Result : to be update soon
Online Main Examination : to be update soon
IBPS PO 2017 Mains Result Declaration : to be update soon
Date of Personal Interview : to be update soon
Provisional Allotment Announcement : to be update soon
The next step after prelims exam is Mains Examination. The IBPS PO result 2017 for the Mains is predicted to be released soon after completion of Mains Exam. Applicants who clear all of the level will be decided on for recruitment as Probationary officers (PO) / Management Trainees (MT) in any of the 23 taking part banks and monetary firms. The final IBPS PO result 2017 will list only the names/roll numbers of applicants who could have certified in all the stages of the IBPS PO exam. The IBPS PO final result will provide relative weightage to the marks within the Mains examination and personal interview within the ratio 80:20 respectively study the entire information earlier than checking the IBPS PO result 2017.
Stages of IBPS PO Result 2017
IBPS PO Prelims result information are as follows :
- The IBPS PO Prelims Result 2017 will be declared tentatively within the first week of November, 2017.
- Candidates who rating the qualifying marks out of a hundred could be able to test their end result.
- To qualify, applicants need to obtain the given cutoff marks decided by using IBPS inside the 3 sections specifically English Language, Quantitative aptitude and Reasoning ability further, applicants need to additionally have obtained the general Cutoff score to qualify in the examination.
- Such applicants might be eligible to sit down for the Mains examination.
- The qualifying marks for IBPS PO 2017 Preliminary examination might be announced by using the government while affirming the result for the identical.
- A Huge number of candidates in each category will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination. This will be decided by IBPS depending upon the requirement
IBPS PO Mains Result 2017 Details are as follows :
- The IBPS PO Result for the Mains Examination is scheduled to be released in December 2017 ( tenatively).
- Candidates who qualifies overall and sectional cutoffs as determined by the authorities will be declared as qualified.
- To qualify, candidates must score more than the given subject wise cutoff for each subject i.e. English Language, Computer Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and General Knowledge.
- The cutoffs will be depending on the number of vacancies available and thereafter candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
- The scores obtained in the online Main examination will not be shared with the shortlisted candidates till the completion of the interview process,
- The marks obtained in the IBPS PO Main Examination will only be considered to shortlist candidates for the Interview and Final merit list.
Result of IBPS PO Interview :
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the main examination of IBPS PO 2017 will subsequently be called for an Interview.
- The total marks allotted for the Interview are 100.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the interview will be 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
- A candidate should qualify both in the CWE (Main) and interview and have a high merit rank to be shortlisted for the subsequent provisional allotment process.
Steps to get the IBPS PO Result 2017
Step 1 : Candidates will have to visit the official website of the IBPS i,e www.ibps.in
Step 2 : A new login window will open. The candidates will have to enter their credentials such as Registration No/Roll No and Date of Birth/Password to log in.
Step 3 : After entering all the details, the candidates will have to click the ‘Submit’ button to access their IBPS PO result 2017 .
Step 4 : The IBPS PO Result/ Scorecard will appear on the screen.The scorecard will show the score obtained by the candidate, maximum score for the respective stage and the cutoff required to be shortlisted
Step 5 : The candidates should save the scorecard page for further reference. The candidates are advised to take a printout of the same for future reference.
IBPS PO 2017 Cutoff is as follows :-
The minimum marks needed by candidates to be considered for shortlisting is the cutoff score. There are many factors that determine the cutoff scores. The IBPS authorities will decide the IBPS PO Cutoff on the basis of No. Of vacancies, total candidates appearing for the exam and difficulty level of questions and the exam in whole.
Cutoff for the IBPS PO Preliminary 2017 Exam :
IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Cutoff Category-wise is listed below in the table
|Category||Expected Cutoff||Total Cutoff Score/ 100|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||30-33||30.75|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||17-20||17.75|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||–||37.25|
|Hearing Impaired (HI)||–||09.50|
|Orthopaedically Challenged (OC)||–||25.25|
|Visually Impaired (VI) –||–||10.00|
IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Cutoff Subject-wise can be checked below :
|S. No||Subject / Sectional||IBPS PO Cutoff Score||Total Marks|
IBPS PO 2017 Cutoff for the Main Exam is as follows :
Subject-wise Cutoff can be checked below :
|S no||Subjects||Total Marks|| Categories|
Category-wise Cutoff :
|Candidate’s Category||Overall Cut off of IBPS / 100|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||76|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||47.75|
|Scheduled Caste (SC) 50||50|
|Orthopaedically Challenged (OC) 52.5||52.5|
|Hearing Impaired (HI) 35.25||35.25|
|Visually Impaired (VI) 36||36|
IBPS PO 2017 Provisional Allotment Guidelines :
- Candidates who are shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations, based on their merit-cum-preference after the interview process is completed.
- Note that the recruitment will also be based on the number of vacancies that will be announced for the financial year 2017-18 depending upon on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, c
- Reserved category candidates will not be entitled to provisional allotment under unreserved category merely by obtaining combined scores higher than the last allotted unreserved category candidate.
- Such candidates will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test and a minimum total score prescribed for unreserved category candidate for the online test and combined score higher than last allotted unreserved category candidate if they have not availed any relaxation applicable for reserved category,
- In the event of two or more candidates having obtained the same score, merit order is decided as per date of birth (the candidate senior in age is placed before/ above the candidate junior in age).
- The provisional allotment is subject to the candidate fulfilling the criteria prescribed by the Participating Organisation and identity verification to the satisfaction of the allotted organization.
- Issuance of offer of appointment including terms and conditions, formalities for verification, joining etc. is solely the decision of the Participating Organizations and shall be final and binding.
List of participating banks :
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bhartiya Mahila Bank
- Canara Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
Our main motivate is to provide details of IBPS PO Result 2017. Hope we provided the info you are looking for. If you any queries regarding this topic comment us below.