IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2017 Download from www.ibps.in
IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2017 is also called as IBPS PO/MT Admit Card 2017 -18. The examination will be conducted for the Probationary post or Management trainee. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will scheduled the IBPS PO Exam 2017 shortly. Applicants who applied for the IBPS PO Exam should wait for the IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2017. Only candidates who submitted their application form successfully and paid their application fees only get the IBPS PO Admit Card 2017-18
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection recently has issued the hall ticket / admit card for the Online Examination to be conducted for probationary officer/ management trainees can download their admit cards for the online examination from the official web portal of IBPS www.ibps.in
Applicants who are searching for the IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2017/IBPS PO Hall Ticket 2017/IBPS PO Call Letter then you are on the right page. Here we provide you information about IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 for the Prelims,PET,Mains Exam.
In addition to that we also guide you how to download the IBPS PO Prelims Hall Ticket 2017 on its official website.
Similarly the candidates who qualify in the Preliminary examination will be sent the IBPS PO Main Admit Card 2017 for which the examination. A separate call letter will be sent to the successful candidates for the personal Interview and Group Discussion.
Instructions to be followed by the candidates
Applicants are not allowed to appear in CWE VII without producing the following documents
- Proofs like PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter ID/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
- Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/ application form and Photocopy of photo-identity proof.
- Candidates reporting late i.e after reporting time specified on the IBPS PO Prelims Call Letter 2017 will not be permitted to take the examination.
- Candidates should reach the exam venue 1 hour before.
- No calculator,separate or wrist watch ,pagers ,cellphones,books,slide rules, foot rules , notebooks, or written notes will be allowed inside the examination hall.
How to Download the IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2017
Candidates must need their Registration Number, or Registration ID with Date of Birth from its official website.
Following are the steps to be followed by the candidates to download the IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2017
- First visit the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in
- You will get the Home Page with different options.
- Now Select the tag CWE PO/MT from left hand side corner
- Click on Common Written Examination for PO/MT VII
- In next tab you will find link to Download Admit Card of PO/MT CWE VII
- Now,submit required details such as registration number,DOB
- Take print out of your IBPS PO Admit Card.
For more queries comment us below …..