IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2017 – IBPS PO Admit Card – Prelims – Mains
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to release the IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 soon. As soon as IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 is released aspiring candidates will be searching for the details. Before appearing for the exam candidates need to download the IBPS PO Admit Card / Call letter. Admit Cards for Prelims and Mains will be distributed separately. Candidates who qualifies in the prelims need to download the IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2017
Important dates related to IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2017
Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training : to be update soon
Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary : to be update soon
Download of Call letter for Online exam – Mains : to be update soon
Mains Examination of IBPS PO : to be update soon
Download of call letters for interview : to be update soon
IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2017 is likewise referred to as as IBPS PO/MT Admit Card 2017. The examination will be conducted for the Probationary officer or management trainee. Applicants who will qualifies the Prelims Exam with specified IBPS PO Cutt Off marks are eligible to download their IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2017-18
Things required to download the IBPS PO Mains Hall Ticket 2017
- Registration Number
- Password/Date of Birth
Guidelines to Access and Download the IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2017
1. Go to the Institute of banking and personal selection official website i.e www.ibps.in
2. Select IBPS PO/MT CWE VII section.
3. Click on Download the Call Letter/admit card for the IBPS PO exam 2017.
4. Candidates must enter valid registration number and password details to get their admit card.
5. Instead of the password, you can also use the date of birth to get the same.
6. Click on the submit button and either you can save or take a print and produce the same admit card for the IBPS PO exam
What to do after downloading the IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2017 ?
The candidates after downloading the Admit Card of IBPS PO need to save it and take a printout of the same for further reference. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the Admit Card of IBPS PO Mains Exam 2017 to the examination centre along with other documents.
Details Furnished in the IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2017
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Roll number
- Application number
- Post applied for
- Exam time
- Exam date
- Exam venue
- Space for signature and thumb impression
- Space for signature of the invigilator
- Some general instructions for the exam
- Space for pasting the passport sized color photograph (similar to the uploaded one)
In your call letter, you will find exam center and exam date. According to that,you need to attend the exam and follow the mentioned instructions carefully
Frequently asked questions related to Admit Card of IBPS PO
Some FAQs that are asked by the candidates while downloading the Admit Card :
How to download the Admit Card?
The candidates can download the Admit Card by clicking the link provided on this page. To download the Admit Card, the candidates will have to enter Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth.
What should I do if there is a lot of delay in downloading?
Internet-based Admit Card download depends on various factors like Internet speed, large of applicants trying to download the Admit Card. Therefore, if you are not able to download the Admit Card immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 min or during the off-peak hours during the night.
Where I get the registration & password?
Registration & Password are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidates immediately upon successful registration by way of auto-generated email address registered by him.
My Date of Birth is rejected on the login screen?
Candidates should ensure that the Date of Birth is same as he had entered at the time of registration. Candidates can refer the Application Print for the Date of Birth entered by them. The Date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format
Important Points related to IBPS PO Admit Card 2017
- Once the print out of the admit card is generated. The candidates should paste a passport-sized color photo in the designated space (Note: Do not staple the photo in the admit card rather stick it with a glue).
- Attach a photocopy of the government photo ID such as license, Aadhar card, ration card, voter ID or passport.
- The candidates should also take the photocopy of the admit card and staple the photocopy to the admit card.
- The candidates are directed to write their name, roll number, registration number and put their initials on the photocopy of the ID proof.
- The candidates should bring the similar original photo ID card which they have submitted while filling the application form while coming to the examination centre.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active for receiving information regarding call letters.
- The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/Adhar/PAN Card/Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or College / Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof.
- The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall , failing which will disqualify the candidate to appear for the test.
- The Admit Card which is mutilated, torn and damaged will not be accepted.
- Remember that the hard copy of the IBPS PO Mains admit card 2017 will not be sent by post.
If you have any query regarding IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2017 comment us below, we will approach you soon with possible solution