IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 – Upcoming IBPS PO Admit Card for Prelims and Mains Exam will be released soon.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to release the IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 soon. As soon as IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 is released aspiring candidates will be searching for the details. Before appearing for the exam candidates need to download the IBPS PO Admit Card / Call letter. Admit Cards for Prelims and Mains will be distributed separately. Candidates who qualifies in the prelims need to download the Mains admit card.
IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 is likewise referred to as as IBPS PO/MT Admit Card 2017. The examination will be conducted for the Probationary officer or management trainee. Applicants who will submit the application form successfully with specified fees before the submission date only will be eligible for grabing the IBPS PO Exam 2017 Admit Card
Applicants who are searching for the IBPS PO Admit Card 2017/IBPS PO Hall Ticket 2017/IBPS PO Call Letter then you are on the right page. Here we provide you information about IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 for the Prelims,Mains Exam.
Important dates related to IBPS PO Admit Card 2017
Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training : to be update soon
Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary : to be update soon
Download of Call letter for Online exam – Mains : to be update soon
Mains Examination of IBPS PO : to be update soon
Download of call letters for interview : to be update soon
Pre-requisites to download the IBPS PO 2017 Admit Card
- Registration Number
- Password/Date of Birth
How to Download IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 ?
1. Go to the Institute of banking and personal selection official website i.e www.ibps.in
2. Select IBPS PO/MT CWE VI section.
3. Click on Download the Call Letter/admit card for the IBPS PO exam 2017.
4. Candidates must enter valid registration number and password details to get their admit card.
5.Instead of the password, you can also use the date of birth to get the same.
6. Click on the submit button and either you can save or take a print and produce the same admit card for the IBPS PO exam
What to do after downloading the Admit Card of IBPS PO?
The candidates after downloading the Admit Card of IBPS PO need to save it and take a printout of the same for further reference. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the Admit Card of IBPS PO to the examination centre along with other documents.
Details Furnished in the IBPS PO 2017 Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Roll number
- Application number
- Post applied for
- Exam time
- Exam date
- Exam venue
- Space for signature and thumb impression
- Space for signature of the invigilator
- Some general instructions for the exam
- Space for pasting the passport sized colour photograph (similar to the uploaded one)
In your call letter, you will find exam center and exam date. According to that,you need to attend the exam and follow the mentioned instructions carefully.
IBPS PO hall ticket 2017 can be downloaded on www.ibps.in before 10 days of the exam date.Candidates have to produce the original photo identity proof bearing the name as it appears on the online application form/ call letter and submit photocopies of the photo identity proof along with an examination call letter while attending the IBPS PO 2017 exam, without which they will not be allowed to take up the exam.
Identity Proofs to be carried along with the IBPS PO Admit Card 2017
- ID proof
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Passport sized photographs
Key Points related to IBPS PO Admit Card 2017
- Once the print out of the admit card is generated. The candidates should paste a passport-sized colour photo in the designated space (Note: Do not staple the photo in the admit card rather stick it with a glue).
- Attach a photocopy of the government photo ID such as license, Aadhar card, ration card, voter ID or passport.
- The candidates are directed to write their name, roll number, registration number and put their initials on the photocopy of the ID proof.
- The candidates should also take the photocopy of the admit card and staple the photocopy to the admit card.
- The candidates should bring the similar original photo ID card which they have submitted while filling the application form while coming to the examination centre.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active for receiving information regarding call letters.
- The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/Adhar/PAN Card/Driving Licence / Voter’s Card /Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or College / Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof.
- The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in theexamination hall , failing which will disqualify the candidate to appear for the test.
- Remember that the hard copy of the admit card will not be sent by post.
- The Admit Card which is mutilated, torn and damaged will not be accepted.
For more queries comment us below,we will reach you soon with possible answer