IBPS Clerk Result 2018 For Preliminary exam and Main Exam declared at www.ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Result 2018 : The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will announce the result of Preliminary examination after completion of exam. Applicants who will appear for the IBPS Clerk Prelims 2018 can check their IBPS Clerk Result 2018 from its official website and also can check through the link on this page. To get the result, the candidates will have to enter Registration No/Roll No and Password/Date of Birth. Candidates who qualifies in the prelims exam will be shortlisted to the Mains Examination The guidelines to check the IBPS Clerk Result 2018 as well as the Cutoffs for the Preliminary and Mains Examination has been provided on this page.
IBPS will also release the scorecard of the candidates where they can check the marks in different sections, cutoff, total aggregate score etc. Candidates will have to qualify in all the three sections of the preliminary examination. IBPS normalize the scores obtained by the candidates using equi-percentile method. Candidates who will clear the Preliminary Examination of IBPS Clerk will appear for the Mains Examination. Stay connected with us as we are going to update this page on dates for IBPS Clerk Result 2018 for prelims and mains exam
The marks of the candidates in the Mains Examination and list of candidates provided provisional allotment will be declared together. Only those candidates who secure high in the order of merit will be provided an appointment.
IBPS Clerk Result 2018 important dates
|Online Preliminary Exam November||to be update soon|
|Declaration of Result||to be update soon|
|Online Mains Examination||to be update soon|
|Result of Online Mains Examination||to be update soon|
|Provisional allotment of candidates||to be update soon|
Things required for checking the IBPS Clerk Result 2018
The candidates for checking the IBPS Clerk Result 2018 will have to enter following details:
- Registration No/Roll NO
- Date of Birth/Password
IBPS Clerk Result 2018 – Stages of Result Declaration
Online Preliminary Examination :
The Online Preliminary Examination will be held for 100 marks.
Candidates will have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS.
IBPS will shortlist candidates in each category for the Mains Exam depending upon requirements.
Online Mains Examination :
The IBPS Clerk 2017 Mains Examination will carry 200 marks.
The candidates will have to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main Examination.
Apart from this, the candidates will also have to secure minimum total score to be considered for further process.
IBPS will give 100 % weightage to the score obtained by the candidates in IBPS Clerk 2017 Mains Exam.
Prior to the completion of provisional allotment process scores obtained in the Online Main Examination will not be shared with the candidates.
Provisional Allotment :
The total marks allotted for Main Examination are 200. Marks will be converted out of 100 for Provisional allotment.
A candidate should qualify in the CWE online main examination and be sufficiently high in the merit to be considered for subsequent provisional allotment process.
On completion of the Main Examination, depending on the state/UT wise vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2017-18 candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations.
Candidates will be provided provisional allotment on merit cum-preference.
Provisional allotment shall be done on the basis of final vacancies to be reported by the Participating Organisations.
Steps to check the IBPS Clerk Result 2018 :-
The candidates should follow the steps given below for checking the IBPS Clerk Result 2018.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of IBPS @ www.ibps.in
- In the IBPS Clerk Result 2018 window, candidates will have to enter their details such as Registration No/Roll No and Date of Birth/Password.
- After entering all the details, the candidates will have to click the ‘Submit’ Button.
- The IBPS Clerk Result 2018 will appear on the screen. The result will furnish the total score of the candidates, status, cutoff as per sections and overall, Section-wise mark etc.
- The candidates will have to check all the details carefully.
- Download the Result and Keep it safe for further reference.
- No candidate will be sent their IBPS Clerk Score card individually. Therefore, all the candidates must ensure that they download the same via online mode.
- Candidates who will qualify the IBPS Clerk 2018 Preliminary Examination by obtaining the desired Cutoff fixed by the Institute will be called for the Mains Examination.
- It has now been decided at the appropriate level to discontinue interviews in the recruitment process for Clerical Cadre. Accordingly No Interviews will be conducted under CWE Clerks-VII. 100% weightage will be given to the score obtained by the candidate in the online Main Examination.
- A candidate should qualify in the CWE Clerks-VII main examination and be sufficiently high in merit to be shortlisted for provisional allotment based on the reported vacancies by the participating organisations.
Calculation of Scores under IBPS Clerk 2018
IBPS will adopt the following techniques for calculating score in IBPS Clerk 2018 exam.
The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equi-percentile method.
Scores up to two decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculations
IBPS Clerk Cutoff 2018
IBPS Clerk 2018 Cutoff is the minimum benchmark fixed by the exam conducting body to select the candidates. The candidates to be considered for the next level will have secure the desired cutoff. The Expected Cutoff of IBPS Clerk 2017 Preliminary Examination is given in the table below:
If you any doubt regarding IBPS Clerk Result 2018 please post your comment below,we will reach you soon with possible solution