- 1 IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 2 IBPS Clerk 2018 Online Application form :-
- 3 IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 4 IBPS Clerk Result 2018 :
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification Apply Online Exam Date
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 :- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection shortly going to release the IBPS Recruitment 2017 for various Bank Job Exams. Soon it is going to release the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 for Clerical Cadre Post in different Public Sector banks and financial Institution.
The Formal Notification of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 for Clerical Cadre position will be released soon. Candidates anxiously waiting for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 are requested to be connected with us as we will be updating this page on date
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification
Candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CWE Clerks -VII). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, preliminary and main. Candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main examination.
IBPS offers its services to all banks regional rural banks, RBI, SBI, NABARD and various others. Every year large number of candidates will be appearing in IBPS Clerk 2018 Common Written exam
Participating Organizations in IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018
Central Bank of India
Oriental bank of Commerce
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Central Bank of India
Punjab & Sindh bank
United Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
Punjab National Bank
United Bank of India
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
IBPS Clerk 2017 Eligibility Criteria : Candidates are going to apply for CWE Clerks-VII should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligible criteria specified by IBPS in detailed notification.
Education Qualification :
Candidates should have a degree (Graduation) in any discipline from recognized University. Candidates must possess valid Mark-Sheet/ Degree certificate that they are a graduate on the day of registration and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. Operating ad working knowledge in the computer system is mandatory to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018
Age Limit :
The minimum age of the candidates should 20 years and maximum 28 years. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/08/1988 and not later than 01/08/1996. Relaxation of upper age limit is following :
|ST/SC Candidates||5 years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 years|
|Widows, Divorced Women||9 years|
Nationality / Citizenship :
A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and ,Zanzibar),Zambia,Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 Exam Dates & Schedule are :-
|Start date for online registration||to be update soon|
|Last date for submission IBPS Clerk online application||to be update soon|
|Pre Exam Training Admit card Available Download||to be update soon|
|Date for Pre-Exam Training||to be update soon|
|Pre-online Exam Admit card available||to be update soon|
|Pre-Examination date||to be update soon|
|Declaration of IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Result||to be update soon|
|Main Online Exam Admit card available||to be update soon|
|Main examination date||to be update soon|
|Main online Exam Result declares||to be update soon|
|Interview Date||to be update soon|
|Provisional Allotment||to be update soon|
Pre-requisites for applying IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- A valid Email-Id
Guidelines for scanning photograph and signature
For Photograph Image :
- Photograph must be a recent passport style color picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light-colored, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious head wear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colors etc., during the process of scanning.
For Signature Image :
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Size of file should be between 10Kb – 20Kb
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20Kb
IBPS Clerk 2018 Online Application form :-
Candidates who are interested in applying for this exam they would need to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 through only online mode. IBPS will not accept application in other modes.
Steps involved in applying for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
- Online Registration
- Fill the details and upload the scan copies
- Payment Process
- Final process
Step 1 : Online Registration :
- Candidate have to visit the official website and then click on the option name as Click here for New Registration
- Now fill the basic details as per ask in the form along with your valid mobile number
- After submitting the basic details your registration ID and Password will be generated
- You need to note down this ID and password and you will get it via SMS on the registered mobile number
- Now you have to log in with this registered ID and password for filling up the form
Step 2 : Fill the details and upload scan copies :
- After log in with your registered ID and password you need to fill the details
- You need to fill your academic record details and then click on Save and Next option
- The details will include your details like your age, Permanent address, and percentage in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
- After this you need to upload your photograph (20KB–50KB in JPEG or JPG form) and signature (10KB – 20KB in JPEG or JPG form). The signature must not be in capital form.
- The photograph should be clear and recent.
Step 3 : Make the payment
- After uploading of the photograph and signature the next step will be of making payment of application fee.
- In this step you need to select your choice by which you want to make payment i.e. (Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card).
- After that select your bank and fill up your details like Card name, card number etc.
- After submitting these details you will get OTP (One Time Password) on the mobile number which is registered in your bank account.
- You need to fill that OTP and click on the make payment option and your payment will be done for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018
- You will get SMS and email also regarding this payment
Step 4 : Final Process
- After making of payment your whole process will be complete
- You will get Email and SMS regarding your successful submitting of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 application
- Now you need to take the hard copy of your application and keep it with you as a record
- This hard copy will be used in the further process
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 Online Application Fee
There will be application fee applicable as per the category of candidates. This fee has to pay through online which include Net banking, Credit Card, Debit Card. The application fee will be payable in only online mode
|All the rest of the category||Rs.600/-|
Steps to pay fee :
- After successful submitting of details, you will get payment option
- In that you need to have to choose the option for making payment i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card
- You need to choose your bank and fill your card name and number
- Then OTP (One Time Password) will be generated and send on your registered mobile number
- Fill that OTP and your payment will be done
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The IBPS CWE-VII Pre exam will conduct through computer based and the time duration will be 1 hour. The paper will constitute from 100 questions and each question carry equal mark.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Prelims Syllabus
|Topic||No of Qns||Total Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||1 hour|
IBPS Clerk 2018 Mains Syllabus
IBPS Clerk Main Exam paper consists from 5 sections. The time duration will be 2 hours and 40 questions will make from each section. Therefore total marks will be 200 marks.
|Topic||No of Qns||Marks||Duration|
IBPS Clerk 2018 Selection Process:
The selection of the candidate in IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 will be done on the marks score in an exam. There will be no interview and weightage will be given to marks score in main exam. However, there will be document verification process.
The overall selection will be as follows :
- Candidate needs to qualify the pre-exam initially.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in the pre exam.
- Candidates whose name will be there in the merit list will be allowed to appear in the main exam.
- The final selection of the candidate will be on the basis of main exam performance.
- The final merit list will be prepared as per the candidate’s performance for the main exam also.
Identity Proofs to be carried out for verification
- Valid System generated Online Application form
- Date of Birth Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
- If applied for reservation Caste Certificate
- Medical Certificate for Physically Disability candidates
- Experience Certificates
- Printout of Valid Calls Letter
- Graduation Mark sheet
- NOC from department those candidates are pursuing in any Government Jobs / Public Sector Undertaking etc.
IBPS Clerk Result 2018 :
The result will be declared separately for pre and main exam. The result of pre exam will be declared in the month of December and result of main exam will be declared in the month of January. The result will be declared only for those candidates who will qualify the entrance exam by scoring overall as well as subject wise cut off at each stage of examination.
IBPS Clerk Cut off Marks 2018 :
The cutoff marks will be decided by the IBPS Clerk recruitment 2018 board, this will be minimum marks which candidate needs to obtain in order to get selected. The category wise cut off marks will be available on the official website. Candidates who will score equal or higher than this cutoff will be considered as qualified. The board will issue Cut off marks of each stage at the time announcement of result.
Expected IBPS Clerk Cutoff 2018 for Pre-Examination :
Category wise cut off marks :
Expected IBPS Clerk Cut off 2018 for Main Examination
Category wise cut off marks :
Here our main intention was to provide you details of upcoming IBPS Clerk recruitment 2018. Hope we provided you the sufficient details for more details visit the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in