IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2017 – Download IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card / Hall Ticket / Call letter 2017 Pdf
Aspiring candidates who are going to appear for IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam need to download the IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2017 prior to the exam. Applicants should download the IBPS Clerk Admit Card of Pre-training, Preliminary & Main examination from here. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will be conducting the CWE-VII. Enter registration number or roll number,and date of birth or password to download IBPS Clerk Call Letter.
Check that all details in it are correct and verifiable. As per instructions from the exam conducting body, you need to in fact carry the call letter along with identity proof on day of exam. After declaring prelims exam result, qualified candidates will get IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017 Mains Exam
Institute of banking personnel selection is also called IBPS an organization which offers services to candidates in fields of personnel selection, assessment and recruitment. IBPS conducts examinations to recruitment in various banking departments in more than 100 cities. It is responsible for recruit manpower in banks according to their needs. The recruitment will be made for 56 Regional Rural banks. Based on IBPS Clerk CWE 7 Exam 2017 notification, eligible and qualified candidates apply for various bank departments and given vacant posts.
Important Dates related to IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2017
Download Call Letter for Pre- Exam Training : to be notified later
Conduct of Pre- Exam Training : to be notified later
Download Call Letter for Online Pre Exam : to be notified later
Examination dates for Pre Exam : to be notified later
Pre Exam Results : to be notified later
Download IBPS Clerk Main Exam Hall Ticket : to be notified later
Dates for IBPS Clerk Main Exam : to be notified later
Interview to be conducted : to be notified later
Provisional Allotment : to be notified later
Step -by-Step Procedure for Downloading the IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2017
1.Go to the Institute of banking and personal selection official website i.e www.ibps.in
2. Select IBPS clerk CWE 7 section.
3. Click on Download the Call Letter/admit card for the IBPS clerk Prelims exam 2017.
4. Candidates must enter valid registration number and password details to get their admit card.
5.Instead of the password, you can also use the date of birth to get the same.
6. Click on the submit button and either you can save or take a print.
7. Print the call letter or save it as pdf for downloading in future,produce the same admit card for IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam
Important Instructions after downloading IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2017
On the day of exam candidates must bring the IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2017 along with the following documents on the exam / interview dates. Reporting time for examination is as given in your hall ticket. One must also read all the instructions printed in the document and follow them.
- Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination
- Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/ application form and its Photocopy.
- One ball point pen.
Valid photo identity includes the following
- Aadhar card with a photograph,
- Bank Passbook with photograph,
- Driving Licence,
- Employee ID,
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university,
- PAN Card,
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer, People’s Representative along with a photograph,
- Voter’s Card.
Instructions for candidates for the exam
Candidates have to produce, in original, the same photo identity proof bearing the name as it appears on the online application form / call letter and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2017 while attending the examination, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination.
Call letter to be Surrendered
- Bring this call letter along with the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy with you when you come to the venue for the examination.Write your Roll No. & Registration No. on the photocopy of photo identity proof.
- You will not be permitted to appear for the examination if you do not bring the call letter along with the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy.
- You will be required to put your left thumb impression clearly and sign clearly in the respective spaces provided on your call letter in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
- You should hand over your call letter along with the photocopy of the photo identity proof duly stapled together to the invigilator in the examination hall, when he collects the call letters from the candidates.
Important Instructions – IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2017
- You should scrupulously follow the instructions given by test administrators and the invigilators at all the stages of the examination for which you have been called. If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified and may also be asked to leave the examination hall.
- Use of books, notes and copying or receiving / giving assistance not allowed.
- No calculator, separate or with watch, pagers, cellphones, books, slide rules, foot rules, note-books or written notes will be allowed inside the examination hall.
- Any candidate who is found either copying or receiving or giving assistance will be disqualified.
- Do not leave your seat unless you are allowed.
For more queries comment us below ….