IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017 : Download the IBPS Clerk Call Letter 2017
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017 will be available for downloading 10 days prior to the IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2017 candidates who wants to download the admit card should opt the online mode. An Online test will be conducted for preliminary exam. Applicants should download the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017 for both Prelims and Mains Exam.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has made the Admit Card of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination available for downloading.The candidates can download their IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017. To download the Admit Card, the candidates in the login window will have to enter their Roll Number/Registration No and Password /Date of Birth. Aspirants will have to download their Admit Card online since IBPS will not send the Admit Card by post.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017 Related Dates :-
Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training : to be update later
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training : to be update later
Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary : to be update later
Online Examination – Preliminary : to be update later
Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main : to be update later
Online Examination – Main : to be update later
Candidates are waiting to download IBPS clerk call letter for CWE 7. Many candidates successfully submitted their application form and looking to clear the exam by getting the required cutoff marks.
Details required for downloading the IBPS Clerk Admit Card :-
The candidates for downloading the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017 will have to enter the following credentials:
Registration number/ Roll number/ Password/Date of Birth
Details Furnished in the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017
The IBPS Clerk 2017 Admit Card will contain the following details :
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Roll number
- Application number
- Post applied for
- Exam time
- Exam date
- Exam venue
- Space for signature and thumb impression
- Space for signature of the invigilator
- Some general instructions for the exam
- Space for pasting the passport sized color photograph (similar to the uploaded one)
IBPS clerk hall tickets 2017 can be downloaded on www.ibps.in before one week or 7 days of the exam date . Candidates have to produce the original photo identity proof bearing the name as it appears on the online application form/ call letter and submit photocopies of the photo identity proof along with an examination call letter while attending the IBPS clerk 2017 exam, without which they will not be allowed to take up the exam.
How to Download the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017 ?
1.Go to the Institute of banking and personal selection official website i.e www.ibps.in
2. Select IBPS clerk CWE 7 section.
3. Click on Download the Call Letter/admit card for the IBPS clerk exam 2017.
4. Candidates must enter valid registration number and password details to get their admit card.
5.Instead of the password, you can also use the date of birth to get the same.
6. Click on the submit button and either you can save or take a print.
7. Print the call letter or save it as pdf for downloading in future,produce the same admit card for IBPS Clerk Exam 2017.
Identity Proofs to be carried along with the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017
The candidates along with the Admit Card will have to carry the following documents :
- Aaadhar Card,
- Driving License,
- Voter Id Card,
Key Points to be Remember
- Candidates must ensure that they bring the original as well as the xerox copy of any government approved valid Identity proof viz. Aaadhar Card, Driving License, Voter Id Card, Passport etc. along- with their call letter. It is a per-requisite for appearing in the exam.
- Candidates should bring the Admit Card of IBPS Clerk 2017 to the examination centre on the day of examination. Failing which, the candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- In case of any error or mistake in the admit card, candidates must contact the concerned authorities at the earliest for making the needful corrections.
- You must ensure to keep the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017 in good condition always and do not mutilate or tamper it in any condition, whatsoever.
- While downloading the admit card, the examines must make ensure to check all the details mentioned in their hall ticket.
- Once the print out of the admit card is generated. The candidates should paste passport- sized color photo in the designated space (Note: Do not staple the photo in the admit card rather stick it with a glue).
- The candidates are directed to write their name, roll number, registration number and put
their initials on the photocopy of the ID proof.
- The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which will disqualify the candidate to appear for the test.
- Remember that the hard copy of the admit card will not be sent by post.
Download the Call Letter for Pre-examination training
All candidates who will opt to appear in the Pre-Exam Training can download their Admit Card from here. The direct link for downloading the Admit Card will be hosted on this page. All the candidates must ensure that they take the print of their admit card once downloaded. The IBPS has stringent rules with regard to the Call letter, as per which, no candidate will be permitted entry inside the examination hall on failure to produce their admit card while asked to do so.
In your call letter, find exam center and exam date.According to that, attend to the exam and follow the mentioned instructions carefully.
If you have any query regarding this topic post your comment below …..