SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 Notification SBI Clerk Exam 2017 Exam Date Eligibility
As the recruitment process for the post of clerk (Junior Associates and Junior Agricultural Associates) in SBI for the year of 2016 are almost over, now it is the time to prepare for the next SBI clerk 2017 Exam,. The previous recruitment for the post of clerks in SBI was on the month of April 2016, so that we can expect the next SBI clerk exam anytime after the month of March 2017. But before going to prepare for the SBI clerk recruitment 2017 it is important to clarify the doubts and queries about the eligibility to apply for SBI clerk exam 2017. Application of those candidates who do not meet the required eligibility criteria will not be accepted by SBI. Till now SBI does not announce the date of SBI recruitment 2017, so it is expected that they follow the same eligibility criteria which is used in the SBI clerk recruitment 2016 for the next exam.
Of course a lot of candidates have doubts about the eligibility to apply for sbi clerk recruitment 2017 and we are getting a number of such queries daily. Some of the important ones with its answers are given below.
Frequently Asked Questions And Its Answers Regarding SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- I am from Bihar, i passed my Degree with 50% marks and i have completed my PG. Am i eligible for applying SBI clerk recruitment 2017 ?
Yes, you are eligible because a degree in any discipline with pass mark is enough for applying the SBI exam.
- I am an SC candidate with a Degree pass percentage of 49.5%, please tell me whether i am able to apply for the SBI exam 2017 ?
Yes you can apply for the post because the minimum education for all the category candidates is degree for attending the exam.
- My 12th standard pass mark is 58% and i am in general category. Can i apply for SBI clerk exam ?
You are not eligible to apply for the SBI exam because the minimum qualification is degree for all the category candidates. No need of percentage, you should require degree/graduation to apply for SBI Clerk 2017 Exam.
- I am preparing for the SBI clerk exam 2017 and I am in general category with Degree or Graduation standard marks of 71%. I want to know whether any change will happen for the eligibility criteria in SBI recruitment 2017 ?
We are expecting SBI to conduct the clerk recruitment 2017 with the same eligibility requirements used in the previous exam. So the candidates who have passed the Graduation or degree are eligible to apply for the exam.
As it is not possible to include all the queries, the exact age limit and educational qualification required for applying the SBI clerk recruitment 2017 are given below .
Official website : www.sbi.co.in
Educational Qualification For SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 Exam :-
The minimum educational qualification for appearing the clerk exam is:
- Minimum Graduation is required in any stream from a recognized university. For the candidates under reservation category such as SC/ST/PWD/XS, there is a relaxation in age.
- Those who are in the final Semester/ year of Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview/joining, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation Examination.
- Candidates should have the ability to write and speak English language fluently.
- Proficiency in local language will be considered as an additional advantage.
Age Limit For SBI Clerk Exam 2017
Age of candidates applying for the post of SBI clerk 2017 must be between 20 years to 28 years. For the reserved candidates there is a relaxation in the upper age limit which is shown in the image below.
- For SC/ST Candidates : 05 years
- For OBC Candidates : 03 years
- For PWD (Gen) : 10 years
- For PWD (SC/ST) : 15 years
- For PWD (OBC) : 13 years
- For Ex-servicemen/Disabled Ex-servicemen : Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years
- For Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried : 9 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years General, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for & SC/ST candidates)
This information is based on the previous SBI Clerk recruitment 2017 and any further change of details on the next recruitment will be updated here. We request you to stay tuned with us for the latest updates about SBI clerk recruitment 2017. You are free to ask any questions regarding the eligibility criteria of SBI clerk recruitment 2017 either through the comment section below or use our social media profiles.
|All About Details on SBI Recruitment 2017 For PO and Clerk|
|SBI PO Recruitment 2017||SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017|
|SBI PO Application Form 2017||SBI Clerk Application Form 2017|
|SBI PO Syllabus 2017||SBI Clerk Syllabus 2017|
|SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2017||SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017|
|SBI PO Prelims Syllabus||SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus|
|SBI PO Mains Syllabus||SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus|
|SBI PO Result 2017||SBI Clerk Result 2017|